Overview of PPC Services
Whenever, you have heard about a little bit related to PPC Services marketing and are really want to know more about it, or you want to use PPC marketing for your growing your business, but didn’t know where to start, if it is right, than you are at right place. In this article, we are going to discuss a lesson on PPC, it is a combination of guided courses which will teach you everything you required to learn about PPC and how to make PPC work for you. Before moving up, Firstly, we will need to know what PPC is? and how PPC work for advertising.
What is PPC Services?
- PPC Services is a advertising tool of advertising marketing on internet which is used by advertisers for paying a fee every time when any of their ads is clicked.
- Essentially, it’s a way of bringing more visitors to your site for buying your product, rather than earning those visitors organically.
- PPC Services is the most popular form of search engine advertisement. It allows advertisers for bidding for ad placement in a search engine’s links.
- when a person searches on a keyword which is related to your business offering. And when he saw your ad and click on the sponsored link, than it will called as pay per click or PPC.
- For example, if a person bid on the keyword PPC software, then ad which created related to that keyword will might show up in the very top of the Google results page.
- Every time, whenever ad is clicked, it sends a visitor to our website,this is a basic process of bringing visitor to the website and for which, we have to pay the search engine a little amount as a fee.
- If your PPC is working properly, the fee becomes profit for your business, as the visiting cost is more than the fees you pay for the PPC. In other words, if we pay 10 for a click, but the click results in a 1500 sale, then we have made a heavy profit.
- Search engines surprised to those advertisers who are professional in creating needful and targeted pay per click ads and campaigns, by allowing them less fees for clicks.
- If your PPC ads or campaigns and landing pages are useful and satisfying to google users, than it will charged you less per click, which leads higher profits for your business. So if you want to start advertisement or campaign by using PPC Services, it is important to know how to perform it right in right way.
Pay Per Click Services include :
- Bid Management
- Ad Placement and Targeting Adjustments
- Geo-targeting Improvements
- Keyword Management
- Ad Copy Optimization and Testing
- Landing Page Performance Review
- Cost and Performance Analysis
- Check In Calls/Meetings
- Monthly Campaign Performance Report
Benefits Of SMM
- It helps in checking campaign status and boosts performance based on clicks, impressions, and conversions.
- You know the nature and flow of traffic and search results.
- New category and class of people can be targeted.
- Budget allocation and management is an advantage using own bid values.
- Ad can be paused or remove anytime, so we have full control.
- The built-in keyword planner and display planner tools also help target audience.
- Most conversion goal can be easily measured and tracked using AdWords in combination with Google Analytics.
- Garner Immediate Results
- Contribute to Higher Overall Website Traffic
- Thrive Even Through Algorithm Changes
- Experience a High Return on Your Investment
- Increase Your Brand Recognition
- Target Customers in Real-Time
- Generate Leads in Neighboring Cities
- Improve Your SEO Strategies with PPC Data
- Get the Top Spot in the Local Pack
Our PPC management program covers the following ad platforms:
- Google Ads (Search & Display Network)
- Google Shopping
- Bing Advertising
- YouTube Advertising
- Facebook Ads
- Instagram Ads
- Linkedin Ads
- Twitter Ads
- Remarketing/Retargeting (across search engines and social platforms)
Get Your Free Instant Seo Score Now
How We Work
Why Asterisk Serve
You should definitely choose Asterisk Serve as it is a reputed, award winning in seo, web designing and web developing Company, which is known for promoting and advertising online business by using marketing strategies. Choose us with full trust and confidence because :-
- Prepare Landing page according to PPC/Google Adword Keywords to Improve Quality Score.
- Provide quality ROI according to Geographical Location.
- Search & Refine keywords for each ad groups.
- Define Bid for particular keywords according to market area.
- Maintain better ROI for each campaign or account.
- PPC/Google Adword Bid Management
It’s quite tough to get your site on page one for search results. With PPC ads, your website not only gets “front and center attention,” but it is also displayed to customers who are looking specifically for your product or service. Plus, these eye-catching ads can be more affordable for small businesses compared to other types of advertising.
When it comes to PPC advertising, you have several options. Google Adwords is the most popular, but there are several others that you should research. Here’s a quick list:
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo: Search Ads
To start, you might want to opt for a text ad. However, you can create a PPC ad that’s a banner, video or product listing. When getting started, use the guidelines below to design your ad:
- Headline. Just like a newspaper, your ad needs a short, attention-grabbing headline.
- Display URL. This is the link that is displayed with the ad and clues customers in on the company that’s hosting the ad.
- Destination URL. This is the link that customers will go to if they click on the ad.
- Description. You’ll need to describe your product or service in a few words to entice customers to click on your ad.
Of course, there are length restrictions for each component. For example, with Google Adwords, headlines can only be 25 characters long.
When you create an ad, you’ll not only select keywords, but you’ll also decide how “exact” you want the match to be. Here are some terms to be familiar with.
- Broad match. With this option, customers will see your ad if they enter searches that are “similar” to your keywords.
- Exact match. With this option, customers will only see your ad if they enter the exact keyword, or keyword phrase that you selected.
- Negative match. With this option, you can select keywords that you don’t want your ad associated with. If these words are entered into the search bar, your ad won’t show up.