What Is Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
SEM Services is a platform which stands for Search engine marketing is a marketing strategy which is used for getting the more visibility of a website on search engine results platforms.
The industry term referred to both search engine activities, organic and paid, such as search engine optimization or in short SEO and it now reffered as almost exclusively for paid search engine versions. Search engine marketing is also a called as paid search or PPC, it refers to pay per click.
Why is SEM important?
Being increasing number of customers researching and shopping for online products, now days, search engine marketing has become a best online marketing strategy for increasing the company’s reach.
The majority of new visitors comes to your website find it by performing a queries on a search engine. For search engine marketing, advertisers and promoters should only pay for impressions which result in the form of visitors and making it an efficient and effective way for a company for spending its marketing dollars.
By adding bonus, you receive new visitor which helps you in improving the website’s rankings in organic search engine results. Search engine marketing reaches costumers at exactly the right time, when they are getting new information. The majority of digital advertisement is the PPC promotion which is not interrupted in their tasks.
Search Engine Marketing Concepts
- Keywords: keywords are the terms by which users enter into search engines which prompts a particular ad or search result to be shown. They are not a individual words. In fact, they are very common which are uses in the groups of words or phrases.
- Text ad: Text ad is a standard type of ad which is shown in search engines, now days, there are a variety of options for creating text ads like shopping ads. Text ads include a title and a visible URL which can be customized, and short description is used.
- Clicks: clicks are counted as the number of times an ad has been clicked by.
- CTR: CTR is the common percentage of clicks on total impressions.
- CPC: CPC is the average cost per click.
- Search Network: Search network are the places where your ads are appeared. This is most common option is on the top and right of the search page, but you can also see them on other platforms like youtube.
- Impressions: Impression refers to the number of times an ad is shown on searching results.
- Ad group: Ad group refers to an Google Ads, which consists of several ads which are featured under the same keywords. By this, you can analyse, which of them are the most effective for your ads.
Benefits Of SEM
- SEM capture the attention of your audience at the right time and at right place.
- Increase brand awareness and brand Visibility.
- equity of product
- Increase – Increase in web site traffic.
- Advertise to an audience that’s already interested in you.
- Increase in targeted leads.
- Target your ads to users based on languages and locations.
- Competition advantage – Marketers can enable users to select their product over their competitors.
- Greater ROI — Compared to other advertising media, paid search strategies are more efficient.
But there’s still one big and important question to answer: Where do you start with Search Engine Optimization?
Call 8802830501 to speak with a strategist who can guide you about SEO Services from Asterisk Serve, or keep reading to learn more about why we are best in this Search Engine Optimization.
Get Your Free Instant Seo Score Now
How We Work
Why Asterisk Serve
You should definitely choose Asterisk Serve as it is a reputed, award winning in seo, web designing and web developing Company, which is known for promoting and advertising online business by using marketing strategies. Choose us with full trust and confidence because :-
- We have Experienced, talented and young specialists that will boost your business.
- We believed in quality not in quantity.
- We have End-to-End solutions.
- We have team of experts.
- We have good reputation in marketplace.
- We are first choice of clients, as our main motive is for promoting clients business.
It is now estimated that approximately 80%-90% of customers will check online reviews before making a purchase. Search Engine Optimization gives your company a better opportunity of being seen by potential customers. According to google report 2019, almost 60% of small businesses are now investing in many forms of digital marketing services.
We strongly advise against starting and stopping Search Engine Optimization. SEO is not a sprint, it is a marathon, and results take time to develop and its through continual efforts that those results keep up. By stopping, you will lose results that someone else, such as your competition, will take advantage of and rise above you, and get in front of your customers.
Depending on your customized marketing plan, it can take 2-3 months to start seeing significant rankings. These timelines can vary depending on your type of business, campaign goals and much more.
The marketing professional at Asterisk Serve will provide you a true timeline for when you can expect results prior to beginning a campaign.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization is everything done, to ensure your website gets found on the Internet and to make sure that the incoming traffic converts to sales & business.